My Dream Camera(s)
Canon Powershot G12
- 10.0 Megapixel sensor combined with the DIGIC 4 Image Processor create Canon's HS SYSTEM for improved low light performance and better image quality.
- Shoot beautiful 720p HD video in stereo sound and play back on an HDTV via the HDMI output.
- Full range of shooting and recording modes including RAW + JPEG for the ultimate creative control.
- Utilizes Canon's Hybrid IS to compensate for angular and shift camera shake during close-up shooting.
- Large, bright 2.8-inch Vari-angle LCD with 461,000 dots for shooting at a variety of angles plus an optical viewfinder.
- A high-powered 5x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer, plus a 28mm Wide-Angle Lens gets you up close and personal to your subjects, as well as capture more in your frame.
- A host of optional accessories including Speedlite flashes, underwater housing and Tele-Converter Lens are available.
- High Dynamic Range scene mode combines multiple shots into one picture showing greater image detail.
Eos Rebel XS 18-55IS
- Outstanding Image Quality: 10.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor with DIGIC III Image Processor.
- Auto Lighting Optimizer for highlight/shadow control, and Picture Style settings for in-camera color, contrast, and sharpness control.
- High-speed, wide-area 7-point AF with center cross-type sensors.
- Excellent performance with 3.0 fps continuous shooting and burst rate up to 514 Large JPEGs (until memory card is full).
- Large 2.5-inch LCD monitor with Live View Function.
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System.
- Canon's lightest and most compact EOS Digital SLR to date.*
- Compatible with compact SD and SDHC memory cards.
Okay, so you guys know I'm in the market looking for a new camera. Preferably a SLR Camera.
Just because I love photography. & Those are the best camera for that! I mean I'm not going to be a photographer.. But I can still practice.. Have another hobby. But boy are those cameras pricey! LOL! But hey, like I said "dream cameras" :) Maybe during tax time.. Or maybe I need to get a weekend job, save up my paychecks and probably can afford them in a month or two. That reminds me!! I need to finalize my working papers. Lols PERFECT timing too. Because I have a doctors appointment on Monday and all I need to finalize it was a certificate of health. Hopefully by 2011 I can start applying for a job :D !!
Anyways! Do you guys have any cameras on your wishlists? Do share!