A Kardashian 'New Years Eve'
|A Kardashian 'New Years Eve' Tutorial|
Happy New Years Eve Everyone! :)
Last stop on the holiday train... NEW YEARS EVE! Who is ready for that ball to drop tonight? Will you be in Times Square in the freezing cold?...Will you be at a party?... Maybe church?...Well I will be spending mine at a family pajama party. (insert aw here)
I decided to do my take on the Kim Kardashian "sexy smokey eyes". Mines isn't exactly here but I was inspired by her look for my video. (http://bit.ly/uKgfq4) Trust me my eye makeup looked much darker like hers off camera, flash isn't my friend. For some reason it came off grey/purple-ish... ehh!
- Primer- E.l.f 'Eyelid Primer'
- (Random 'No Name' Palette) ; You can use your 88 or 120 palettes if you have those.
- Mascara- Maybelline 'Falsies'
- Blush- Coastal Scents '10 Piece Blush Palette' in orange
- Lipgloss- Milani '3D Glitzy' in starshine
CHECK OUT THE TUTORIAL
FTC DISCLAIMER: This is not a sponsored video, nothing in this video was given to me for free. All opinions are my own.