Miracle Skin Transformer
I recently had the opportunity to try out products from a company called Miracle Skin Transformer. The only have about 4 products, 3 for women and one for men. Their products are meant to minimize the amount of products you use just to achieve a flawless look.
The three products that I will be talking about today are:
|(This photo was taken using only the skin transformer and no concealer.)|
- Miracle Skin Transformer SPF20 Facewith the unique M3 Complex delivers a rich combination of anti-oxidants and vitamins, including Saw Palmetto and Passion Fruit. Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Vitamin E and CoEnzymeQ10are encapsulated into tiny beads for direct delivery onto your skin. In addition to SPF20, organic certified ingredient EcoPhysalis, a natural plant extract, helps protect your skin from free radicals and evens out the appearance of skin tone
REVIEW: This color I received was "deep dark" if you were wondering. This color matched me perfectly. I was amazed at how this tinted skin enhancer cover my acne scars and blemishes. With the right concealer I look almost flawless. This enhancer mattify and protects the skin, so it's good for oily skins. Something I found extremely helpful was that they had a "need help choosing a shade" section. This totally helped me pick the right shade. "This product comes in 7 shades, translucent, light, medium, medium tan, tan, dark, and deep dark.
|(I couldn't get my camera to catch all of the shimmer.)|
- Miracle Skin Transformer Body SPF20
Miracle Skin Transformer Body SPF20 contains the M3 Complex designed to improve the look and feel of skin – all over:REVIEW: This moisturizer isn't very moisturizing and it's consistency is very watery. It has a lot of shimmer/glitter in it and it also dries out on your skin extremely fast. Personally I wasn't please with it aside from it giving me a glowing effect. I might continue to use this product in the summer but only on my legs for a glowing look. This product comes in 3 shades, Sheer Enhancer, Glow Enhancer, and Bronze Enhancer. I had the opportunity to tryout the Glow Enhancer.
- Tone: Streak-free and easy to apply, the transfer resistant formula lasts all day and night.
- Dryness: Dry, rough skin on legs, arms, and décolleté feels incredibly softer, smoother and hydrated.
- Sun damage: Age spots, sun damage and discolorations look minimized.
- Contouring: Works to revive skin’s natural optimal collagen and elastin levels so skin looks firmer, tightened and toned.
- Texture: Goes beyond retexturizing to cover minor scars, stretch marks and dimpled skin with intensive moisture and color mineral pigments.
- Radiance: Color mineral pigments leave skin looking younger, brighter, and totally luminous.
(I look ashy.)
- Miracle Skin Transformer Treat & Conceal
Miracle Skin Transformer Treat & Conceal is:* Free from oil, fragrance, parabens, harshchemicals. * Dermatologist-tested & recommended for safety. * Not tested on animals. * Made in USA.REVIEW: I didn't have the opportunity to try this product out fully because the shade didn't match my skin tone. I chose the darkest shade they had which was a "Medium". I've tried other concealers in medium from a wide range of brands and it worked perfectly. This one was a little dry. Since I couldn't use it and my concealer I tried to use it as a highlighter. I applied it to my T-zone area and it worked for me. So at least I found a way to use this product because I hate wasting them.
Overall, these products are okay. I really do love the tinted skin enhancer tho. I am a little iffy about the other 2 products, but I can make them work.
FTC Disclaimer: I wasn't compensated nor was my opinions influenced. The items shown in this post was gifted by the company for a possible and honest review. All opinions are my own.